Foods handmade with loveAll our products are handmade by Kim and Mary Ann in our own kitchen in Happisburgh on the north Norfolk coast.
Our jams, marmalades, jellies and chutneys are all made from locally sourced fruit where possible. Some of it we grow ourselves and we source additional fruits from local growers and farm shops.
As well as making all our products at home, we label, package and deal with all aspects of taking our products to market ourselves. We are a truly local home-based industry.
We take great pride in the fact that all our ingredients are fresh as well as local (though we do use our own or locally grown frozen fruits out of season). We do not use any artificial preservatives or additives.
We know that using our traditional methods makes for the very best-tasting products. But it's hard work! It's wonderful when that hard work gets recognition on the international stage through our various awards - most recently our three golds and a silver at the World's Original Marmalade Festival. Here's Mary Ann being presented with our award by the Japanese Ambassador to England!
We are happy to take orders which can be collected from us at Ollands Farm. See Contacts for details.
We also run Ollands Farm Barn - a dog-friendly character self-catering holiday cottage, which features an Ollands Farm Foods welcome box of goodies for all guests.
Where else can you find Ollands Farm Foods?
- Causeway Farm Butchers stocks all our chutneys and savoury jellies
- Boundary Stables, self-catering holiday accommodation in Happisburgh Common welcomes their guests with our jams and marmalades, www.boundarystables.co.uk
- The renowned Beechwood Hotel in North Walsham serves Ollands Farm Foods Seville Orange Marmalade and our wonderful Strawberry Jam for breakfast, www.beechwood-hotel.co.uk
- Scarborough Hill Hotel, North Walsham, under new management and offering a selection of jams and marmalades to their breakfast guests. To book, tel 01692 402151
- The Old Rectory, Crostwick, serving a wide range of jams and marmalades at the breakfast bar, www.oldrectorycrostwick.co.uk
- Norwich Providore, wonderful artisan baker's on the renowned Norwich Market
- Prima Rosa, Salhouse, tea rooms and gorgeous little shop
- The Bond Street Shop, Hingham, a community shop stocking the best local crafts and produce, thebondstreetshop.co.uk
- Scrummy Pig at Wroxham Barns, something for all the family and our wonderful products too! www.wroxhambarns.co.uk
- Carter's Butchers, stcking a range of chutneys, jams and marmalades in Acle
- Poppylands, a lovely theme-based tea room and gift shop in Horsey
- The Grange, a real, traditional, on-site farm shop in Rollesby